Summer Skin Lesson: Botox
Botox is one of our most popular aesthetic treatments here at Youthology 101! In this week’s addition of YOU-101 Summer Skin School, we’re sharing more details as to why!
- Botox® is a highly purified protein that works (when injected into the skin), by relaxing the underlying muscle activity that causes a wrinkle.
- Botox is often used to treat the frown lines between the eyebrows, as well as on crow’s feet around the eyes
- Botox appointments usually take less than 30 minutes and you’ll see results starting within 7-10 days and lasting about 3-4 months
- Along with softening wrinkles, Botox can also be used to treat excessive sweating
- Botox is safe and delivers predictable, subtle results, so you look like you, only with less noticeable facial lines
- Results both gradually occur and wear off, ensuring a natural looking transition between treatments.